Food for Thought
Six week Nutrition Course
This six week nutrition course will provide you with the skills and confidence to make good choices about your diet and health, giving you the ability to see past the fads and marketing. It is a very practical and useful course that everybody will benefit from and is motivating, informative and fun!
Nicky has found that we are constantly being bombarded by the media, clever marketing strategies and the next new thing in Nutrition - always promising various health benefits and weight loss - and as a result, there is a lot of confusion concerning diet and nutrition, which is having a detrimental effect on our health. This nutrition course will appeal to anyone wanting to help their kids, parents, colleagues, friends and family.. but most of all themselves!
So what is the course all about... it will answer questions like.. What do I need to do to stay healthy? What really is a balanced diet? Do I need to take supplements?
- What really is a balanced diet?
- The importance of good Digestion and
- How to create optimum digestive function
- How to balance blood sugars / mood / energy levels
- How to build energy from food
- Weight loss - hidden causes of weight gain
- Oils, fats, cholesterol explained - what we need, why and how much
- Emotional connection with food / eating with awareness
- Supplementation and natural substitutes
- Detoxing - how? when? why?
- Food labelling - ignore the packaging, read the label
- Food industry marketing - how to read between the lines
- Sports energy drinks / natural substitutes
- Alternative diets - Allergies / intolerances
- How to eat well on a budget
- Top tips for perfect health!
All participants will receive a free food chart and meal planner.